I would go to one of these parties but first I gotta make sure my health insurance covers it
The WWE is getting pretty hardcore
a cool and fun fact is that wayne simmonds is a successful nhl player who makes a fuck load of money and his haters are teeny boppers on the internet that their mom pays for :)
Don’t forget we have to wake up Green Day tomorrow.
Ok just a reminder to everyone: If you’re planning on tweeting billie joe armstrong “wake up” or something tomorrow, DON’T. The song is about his father’s death and so it’s really personal and treating it like a joke isn’t the right thing to do. Plus he’s asked so many times for people to stop and no one listens so yeah. Please don’t do that.
i will fight every single rangers fan on this trash site and i will invoke the spirit of wayne simmonds to help me in my quest to rid u idiots from the world
what are you gonna do, crosscheck me?
flyers fans take after their team: losing at something? trick yourself into thinking you’re winning by attacking someone!
the stars are losing and they keep doing scoreboard features with memes i feel like im in a very vivid nightmare
But ugh like I will never forgive Rick Tochet for quitting the flyers, joining the penguins, and proceeding to pick Kasperi Kapanen (who should’ve been a flyer like papa kapanen) at the 2014 draft.
I’m so glad we booed him though.
Third Period 3-1 Flyers
- Drinking game: take a shot every time someone mentions the Ice Girls.
- I wanted to be an Ice Guy #sadface.
- Mr Randy J Bummer(miller) Decides to be a bummer and point out that Giroux has ZERO POINTS in 2 periods. Giroux’s season is doomed, we’re screwed pack it in.
- Goddamnit early Rangers goal.
- Emery getting scored on by an Italian pastry, Eclair scores….Duclair?
- Coburn turns it over. Where have i heard that before?
- Peecooooo Poweerrr Plaaayyyyy
- Simmonds gonna fight a guy…..nope? Yes? Simmonds gets a double penalty, Remaldo in the box.
- 4 on 4
- Rangers PP.
- The Count of Monte Kristo.
- Morin Boards Kristo and puts the Flyers down 2 men for 20 ish seconds. Still a Rangers PP
- Bellmare lookin for a short handed goal. Bellmare is working hard to make up for missed preseason time, trying to show off hard; he wants a roster spot bad.
- Flyers survive the constant penalties.
- Ay another penalty. Mark Streit.
- WOOOOO Emery keepin the Flyers up by 1
- Morin trying to kill a guy with that slapshot.
- Rinaldo draws a penalty, a welcome change from getting them. Flyers Power Play.
- Game of catch between Giroux and Streit ends in a turnover ending good pressure. Rangers goalie to the bench.
- Matty Read empty netter to end this shit.
Flyers win 4-2 over the Rangers.